Liposuction is simply known as the surgical removal of excess fat from the body. This fat removal procedure which became popular in the 1980s removes excess fat through a cannula used in suctioning excess fat from the body by a certified surgeon who sculptures a slimmer body contour. Liposuction has over the years been one of the top cosmetic procedures effectively and permanently reducing fat and refining the body contour.
Advantages of Lipo without Surgery
- The volume of dissolved fat is very smallso there are smoother cosmetic results
- Your body suffers minimal swelling and bruising, so there is rapid healing even though you’ll probably feel some soreness
- Because these treatments involve no anaesthesia ,there are no sedation side effects and a reduced procedure time
- These new non-surgical liposuction procedures are usually less costly and thus more affordable.
Because the subcutaneous fat is dissolved gradually, it is necessary to have several treatment sessions in order to achieve the same results as with conventional liposuction.
The number of session you will require for fat removal depends on how much fat you have in the problem areas.
Non-Surgical Liposuction Treatments
- Zerona – Zerona is popularly known as the first non-invasive body contouring procedure to effectively eliminate excess fat without the negative side effects accompanied with surgical procedures.
- Liposonix Ultrasound – The LipoSonix treatment uses minimally-invasive high-intensity focused ultrasound to remove excess fat around your waistline. Results for this treatment are usually seen in 8 to 12 weeks.
- i-lipo – Body Contouring – This is a new revolutionary system that uses low level laser light for smoothing cellulite, fat reduction, and body shaping treatments. It stimulates the body’s natural process for flushing stored content in the adipose cells.
- Accent Body Contouring – Accent body contouring is a non-invasive skin tightening treatment using advanced radio-frequency technology. This thermotherapy stimulates the production of new collagen and improves skin surface texture.
- Exilis Skin Tightening – Exilis uses focused high frequency technology to reshape appearances by reducing wrinkles in just four to six comfortable treatment sessions. This aesthetic device delivers highly controlled, volumetric heating to cell tissues for measurable cosmetic results.
- Velashape II – VelaShape II is a non-invasive medical solution for circumferential and cellulite reduction.
- Cellulaze Anti-Cellulite Treatment – This is a minimally invasive, laser-assisted procedure focusing on the structural problems beneath the skin that cause cellulite. It increases your skin’s natural thickness for a smoother, healthier look that lasts.
- Thermage – Thermage is a safe, non-invasive, radiofrequency cosmetic procedure to help smooth, tighten and contour skin for a total younger looking appearance.
What Is CoolSculpting?
HOW DOES COOLSCULPTING WORK?
What Are the Side Effects of CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is one the best non-surgical option to eliminate fat CoolSculpting is great for patients who only need a small reduction in fat or who are averse to more invasive procedures.
- Individuals with noticeable fat bulges in the abdominal area, such as the lower and love handle areas
- People within a few pounds of their ideal weight range
- Not expecting instant results
- Willing to maintain current weight and continuation with exercise and a healthy diet
- Patients not suffering from the circulatory disorder known as Raynaud’s syndrome
COMPARISON BETWEEN NON-SURGICAL LIPOSUCTION AND COOL SCULPTING
- How to Keep Your Stomach Small During Pregnancy: Belly Only Program
- 8 Top Dietary Supplements for Healthier Living