Life can be quite challenging and overwhelming, sometimes making us need powerful positive affirmations to deal with challenges and obstacles on the way. Sometimes we see the need to forge ahead, and sometimes we bury our heads in deep regret and pity without knowing what to do next. Still, no matter what life throws at us, it is very important to guard our minds by continually affirming positivity to ourselves.
Take responsibility for your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands – Roy T. Bennett
The thoughts we conceive eventually translate to our words, and our words are weighty; they carry so much power. We become what we say consistently. This is the power of spoken words! Words are exceedingly powerful: the power of positive words affirmed has the capacity to heal and help others. Likewise, the affirmation of negative words has the ability to destroy even the strongest friendships.
When we understand the power of our thoughts, we will guard our minds more diligently. Also, when we grasp the tremendous effects of our words, there would be no negativity coming out from our lips. In our thoughts and words, we establish our strengths, breakthroughs, limitations, and setbacks.
In other words, this is to say that we attract what we say. One of the ways to attract positivity into your life is by speaking powerful positive affirmations to yourself.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are words that are spoken, a declaration that something is true. It is a form of meditation or repetition that a person says for the sake of convictions.
Affirmations can either be positive or negative.
Positive affirmations are spoken words that challenge or conquer self-limiting and self-sabotaging thought patterns, giving you the strength and the right encouragement to do what you set out to do. When you believe them and constantly affirm them, you would see positive changes in your life.
A lot of times, people ask if affirmations work. Honestly, they do. You have to believe what you affirm even when it does not feel like it and consistently say them to yourself. You also must ensure that you watch your thoughts and the words you say after that. They must align with the words you positively affirm. This calls for discipline!
I used to be a very pessimistic person; I never saw the good in myself and always told myself I was not good enough, comparing myself to every Dick, Tom, and Harry in the block. It was like everybody just had a better quality that always put them on advantage asides from me. I hated myself for it. I would cry in my closet for any task I was given at school and say “another failure project”. It was so bad that I literally saw the words I said playing out just the way I said them. Nothing good ever happened.
So one day at school, we were to attend a COMPULSORY seminar, but the result of the seminar is why I can write this article to you. The speaker said so much about words and the weights they carry; she spoke about the law of attraction and the power of positive affirmations. She shared a lot of personal experiences, some of which I could relate to.
After the seminar, I started to practice all that I learned. My perspective about life changed; it was just one woman that needed to do the convincing. I started affirming positivity to myself – words of strength, encouragement, and possibilities. I can tell now that I am better than I used to be before. This is the power of spoken words, dear reader!
Powerful Positive affirmations boost your self-confidence, and when your confidence is boosted, accomplishments are no longer farfetched. When you consistently affirm positive words to yourself, it would eventually creep into your subconscious, and that exudes positivity in itself. All you would see is the possibility in that task, that job, that project, etc. The words I kept affirming brought me back to rediscovery, and I will be sharing all of it with you, but before then, these are some ways you can remind yourself of these positive affirmations.
Ways to remind yourself of powerful positive affirmations.
- You can write them on sticky notes and place them where you can see them regularly. Maybe on the wall in your room or the refrigerator in the dining room, or better still, make a recording on any of your devices and play them when you are off to school or work.
- Affirm the words loudly, meditate on them, consistently say them until it settles in your subconscious.
- Do not be discouraged; keep saying them even when it does not feel like it. Words either create or reshape your experiences. With time, you would see yourself walking in the reality of the words spoken.
- This process takes a very deliberate effort. Allow your mind to connect with the words you say. Driveaway every form of negativity that comes knocking.
Powerful Positive Affirmations to Say Everyday
- I am a great speaker, well prepared, analytical, and completely at ease before any group.
- I read quickly and easily with a great understanding of all subject matter.
- The more difficult the problem, the more I eagerly respond to the task, and the more my intelligence is activated.
- I am beautiful. I like myself very much indeed at all times. I am confident in my skin.
- I don’t have to be perfect to be loved. I am a beautiful work in progress. I am a masterpiece of greatness.
- I have complete composure at all times. I accept challenges and disagreements calmly and in good spirit.
- I sincerely love and care for others. I meet people easily and enjoy each new association. My deep sincerity puts people at ease and boosts their confidence.
- I am responsible for how I react, show up, and love. I do my part in the best way possible.
- I am super blessed. I have a purpose. I walk in alignment with my purpose.
- I can improve. I am not one that stays stagnant. Advancement is a part of my process, and I am learning to lean on and trust every step of the way.
Powerful Positive Affirmation Mantras
- I am positive in my work. I have the ability to give out significant contributions. I will leave an indelible good mark in my place of work. I am known for excellence.
- I am focused on being loving and kind to others. I completely let go of any hurt I have in me towards anybody. I can love, I can forgive.
- I have the strength to stand strong even through any difficulty. I am always full of vigor.
- I am fully capable of being whole without the approval of others. I always see the best in myself.
- I always plan my work. I organize my efforts, today, tomorrow, and the future. I work with goals in mind. I plan to get ahead.
- I know that leaders are readers. I systematically study books and magazines that increase my earning power.
- I do what I have to do without giving excuses. I do what I set out to do.
- Everyday, my goals are nearer because I stay on the main highway. I practice resolute self-denial and keep my attention on my goals until I achieve them.
- I create my own possibilities. I always have answers to every problem. I am an embodiment of success!
- I am greatly empowered in all knowledge and wisdom, all skill and learning.
Powerful Positive Affirmations for Mindset
- I am so much more than my mistakes, I am learning from my past and from all my shortcomings.
- I live a life filled with love and compassion for myself and others. I have an open and sincere mind. I am forever becoming my best self.
- I deserve to be celebrated. I stand out in my talents. I was not made to dwindle. I am worthy of being recognized.
- I easily persevere and finish any task I undertake.
- I am very successful in all that I do. Success comes easily to me.
- I am honest with myself and, therefore, with everyone else.
- I have my goals in mind, and I am fully capable of achieving them. I pursue my passion, and I have a safe space in my heart for it to nurture.
- I attract great things; I am a masterpiece of resilience. I am more than enough in my practice, and I am clothed with uniqueness. The trunk of my soul has been adorned with purpose; success flows through me.
- I take pride in a job well done. Accomplishment is my greatest reward.
- I believe in hard work, but I am not stressed. I achieve all I set out to do easily.
Powerful Positive Affirmations for Success
- I have the patience to do simple things perfectly and strengthen my skill to do difficult things easily.
- I always do things as they need to be done. I start vigorously and promptly each day on new tasks. My energetic starts make me an achiever.
- I am dogged. I am a reflection of perfection in my imperfectness and I unfold the exceedingly great power within me. The depths of my flesh have been huddled with strength.
- I am aligned with greatness and I have in abundance. I am well, courageous, and resilient. I am a beauty spelled in every sense of survival. I am living and making it through my uniqueness into life.
- I stand in my reality. I choose to do joy always because I deserve happiness.
- I am strong. I do not know what it means to quit. No matter what, I would never give up on my dreams.
- My essence is a ground for diamonds. I am an advancement of greatness, I am connected; I am in accordance with my purpose and goals.
- I treat all problems as opportunities to be creative, and as a result, my life is vastly enriched.
- I have an unusual ability to create solutions to my problems.
Short Powerful Positive Affirmations
- My goals are high, and I reach them easily by quickly affirming them constantly.
- I am dynamic in my self-improvement because I am consistent in my efforts.
- I am a mature person and consequently seek ever greater growth within myself.
- I successfully train others to do my work. I give those who help me generous credit for their accomplishments.
- I easily concentrate on what matters wholly, such that the world cannot disturb me.
- I am equal of the best of men and truly capable of outstanding achievements.
- I am well organized in every phase of my life. I know how to start my work, and I finish well.
- My hands are strengthened to do the work required of me to do. I work for quality at all times.
- I believe in my dreams, and I would not give up until they become real.
- I am not given to fear. I have a sound mind.
- I am beautiful and assertive. I am bold and courageous.